Dear LIST 200+,

I promise not to mention the name of mr. waistline either and will post on the
fight back by the revolutionary working class instead of whining over the
unemployment rate or the damn robots, although I welcome any insight on this
matter; someone has to lead the fight against the capitalists, and the working
class, as well as the fighters in neo colonies and oppressed nations,
demonstrate to be doing just that the world over.  I shall also do my best to
defend that ideology which best describes our circumstances and promises our
emancipation instead of that which condemns us to tango with the bourgeoisie
forever.

Ye, 200+ members who don't contribute, let me say this.  You need not be afraid
to discourse on this LIST.  I, for one,  am an  old tool maker turned transport
worker.  I have no college degree nor am I a criminal.  You don't need to write
a whole dissertation when posting.  A few  words, comments, opinion, would be
understood by the working class or other members on the LIST.   You don't need
to convince me of anything!  We're all in the the same boat.

There's a common saying among puerto ricans when an other worker asks you "How
are you doing?" or "What's up?"   We can respond with, "Ya tu sabes."  Which
translates, "Well, you know already."   So please contribute a few words,  it
would be very richly appreciated and highly considered, you don't have to
pretend to be a genius in the teachings of dead immortals.  I salute you and
hold no grudges.  I know that I'm a bit crazy, but who isn't; I shall always
try to better myself in my relations with other people.... what else is there
to life.

I wish us all a prosperous and happy new year.  May we win!!  Luv ya.

yours,
f580