On Apr 21, 2012, at 12:54 AM, Rolf Schaufelberger wrote:

> Hi ,
>
>>> I'm pleased to announce Poet, a modern Perl web framework designed
>>> especially for Mason developers:
>

> When you talk about Mason here you mean Mason2  and not HTML::Mason ?
>
> Regards
> Rolf Schaufelberger

Yes, thanks for the clarification. Poet is designed specifically for Mason 2.

Now it would not be hard to get it to work with HTML::Mason in some fashion. I
have no plans to support that in the core, but it's something that one could
write in a plugin/subclass.

But I'd prefer to focus on an HTML::Mason->Mason 2 conversion kit, to help
people upgrade their sites. That is certainly something I am planning to work
on when I have the tuits.

Best
Jon