>>> "m" == martinoidar  <martinoi...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
> thanks for maintaining the project.
> Nidish N., thank you for font-lock-reference-face fix.

> There are two issues regarding this fix:
> - melpa repository (https://melpa.org/#/matlab-mode) still contains
>   version from July 2023. It would be nice if you could upload the
>   most recent version of the package in order to have its fixed
>   version available via emacs package installer for those who are less
>  proficient
> in git or sourceforge stuff.

> - I still have a tiny problem with matlab-mode in Emacs 29.1 (org
>   9.6.26). I simply loose syntax highlighting every time I insert for
>  loop
> in matlab source block. Syntax goes to white after I add any character
> following '='. This is how it looks like:
> https://ibb.co/MDwPffV

Ok I did not see that link, I don't face this problem, but I realized I
use the font-lock patch.

That is why I merged both patches into master and pushed. MELPA should
be updated soon.

Regards

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.