From: Uwe Brauer
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2024 11:21 AM
To: John Ciolfi
Cc: Uwe Brauer; matlab-emacs-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net; Nidish Narayanaa
Balaji
Subject: Re: Move of matlab-mode from Source Forge to github

>>> "JC" == John Ciolfi <cio...@mathworks.com> writes:

> Okay, I'll look into seeing if we can call it default.
Any news?

I also would like before we move

    1. Do some rebasing and make the graph a bit leaner

    2. Delete some very old branches which are merged into master a long time
ago.

    3. That most likely will imply that everybody should then clone again once
we move to github, since I am not sure that the rebasing and deleting branches
will not break things.

Uwe

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.