----- Original Message -----
From: "Angus McMorland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> We really shoud wiki more of these email discussions as they come
> along. It's so much easier to search there, since things are in some
> sort of logical arrangement.

I agree.

I'm very confused by the wiki in general. I click on "wiki" and it takes me
to something that doesn't obviously have anything to do with matplotlib...
Like, what's scipy.org? Is it a company? Who is EnThought?

Amy I allowed to contribute to the wiki? It doesn't look like it. The whole
thing is not very friendly.

And what is this whole MoinMoin thing?