On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 2:42 AM, Matthias Michler
<matthiasmich...@gmx.net>wrote:

> Hi Gökhan,
>
> thanks for testing this small patch. Maybe one of the developers could
> submit
> it or should I place it on the patch-tracker?

Usually after some pinging someone picks up the code and commits in to the
svn.

> About the toggling of all grid-lines using
> event.inaxes.grid(which='majorminor')
> I not sure this is intended, because this means that you will allways
> toggling
> major and minor tick - grid lines using key 'g' instead of only toggling
> major tick grid lines. Maybe a developer or other users could comment on
> the
> preferred behavior.

Just create a simple plot and log-log x,y-axes and try hitting "g". Both
minor and major gridlines must be visible to get a clear view. In some cases
grids clutter the figure instead of helping.

In my previous post, the main point was change in
event.inaxes.grid(which='majorminor') doesn't really work as expected. Could
you at least check that behavior?

> Kind regards,
> Matthias

Gökhan