Hello, Michiel.

The OSX backend used to have a bug where you cannot type a name in the file
name text box.  Since that has been fixed, I have found a new bug: every so
often, when you go to save a file, the "save" and "cancel" button stop
responding, trapping the user in file saving limbo.  I'll have to play with
it again to figure out what triggers this.  Other than that, the OSX backend
is light and quick, which is nice.  When QT4 is working, however, I prefer
that.  Sorry I can't give you more details; I'll see if I can get a clearer
picture.

-dw