Hi Rich,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>   After a long hiatus I'm again working on an application and just upgraded
> matplotlib from 0.98.5.2 to 0.99.1.2.

Is there a particular reason you just upgraded to a version of
matplotlib that is almost 2 years old now? Matplotlib 1.1.0 was
released a few weeks ago, so it's strange that you did not upgrade to
it, or at least to 1.0.1, which came out in January. I'm not certain
that the issue you're running into has been fixed, but there have
certainly been lots of changes. I also want to make sure that there
isn't some stale pointer to an old version of matplotlib out there -
so can you let us know what procedure you used to do the upgrade?

best,
--
Paul Ivanov
314 address only used for lists,  off-list direct email at: