Hello , i have the following code in matlab and trying to do it in
matplotlib.

I have this code in matlab (in a function showGraphs):
m = size(myList, 3);
for k = 1:m
     g = myList(:, :, k);
     image(g + 1)
     axis off
     axis square
     M(k) = getframe;
end;

and in another file (another function):
M = showGraphs(grids)
movie(M, 1)

I did so far:

def showGraphs(data):
     data=sc.array([data])
     n=sc.shape(data)[2]
     for k in range(n):
         mydata=data[:,:,k]
         #plt.imshow(mydata+1)    -->> this doesn't work

Also ,in order to do the animation :

grids=...(result from another function)
result=showGraph(grids)
fig=plt.figure()
ani=animation.FuncAnimation(fig,result,interval=30,blit=True)
plt.show()

Right now the program says "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not
callable" (it has errors in the animation call)

What should be my approach to this in order to have the animation?

Thank you!