I think that is a great idea. I think it is worthwhile to put a highlighted
spot, or whatever, that shows matplotlib plots in academic publications.
Additionally, it is good for enlarging the matplotlib user base to ask
people to acknowledge matplotlib in their papers if they use matplotlib to
make plots, and share links of their publications. Of course,
matplotlib.orgshould provide some sort of platform for people to share
that kind of
information, such as a public email address. Such acknowledgement is not a
hard thing to do, and I think most people, if not all, that benefit from
matplotlib would be more than happy to do so. :-)

Jianbao

Message: 4