On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez....@gmail.com>wrote:

> @Article{Hunter:2007,
>   Author         = {Hunter, J. D.},
>   Title          = {Matplotlib: A 2D graphics environment},
>   Journal        = {Computing In Science \& Engineering},
>   Volume         = {9},
>   Number         = {3},
>   Pages          = {90--95},
>   abstract       = {Matplotlib is a 2D graphics package used for Python
>                    for application development, interactive scripting, and
>                    publication-quality image generation across user
>                    interfaces and operating systems.},
>   address        = {10662 LOS VAQUEROS CIRCLE, PO BOX 3014, LOS ALAMITOS,
>                    CA 90720-1314 USA},
>   bdsk-url-1     =
> {
> http://gateway.isiknowledge.com/gateway/Gateway.cgi?GWVersion=2&SrcAuth=Alerting&SrcApp=Alerting&DestApp=WOS&DestLinkType=FullRecord;KeyUT=000245668100019
> },
>   date-added     = {2010-09-23 12:22:10 -0700},
>   date-modified  = {2010-09-23 12:22:10 -0700},
>   isi            = {000245668100019},
>   isi-recid      = {155389429},
>   month          = may # "/" # jun,
>   publisher      = {IEEE COMPUTER SOC},
>   year           = 2007
> }

That wos link is useful, however I see only a paper listed following the
"Time Cited" link in the atmospheric science field. A few papers I have
seen mentions mpl in acknowledgement section, but some not, though the
plots in them are obviously produced by mpl.

Should we list some articles here, as a base for a section that would go to
mpl website?

--
Gökhan