From: arun s nair <arunsnair...@gmail.com<mailto:arunsnair...@gmail.com>>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 18:10:11 -0700
To: MATPOWER discussion forum
<matpowe...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>>
Subject: Effect of loads in IEEE 39 bus system

Hi All,

I am trying to implement the different load models((like ZIP load model,
composite load model, exponential load model etc ) in matpower to analyse it's
effect on the load  buses in an IEEE 39 bus system (using cpf ). But now I am
stuck as to how to implement it in matpower.

Can anyone please give me some guidelines as to how I should proceed so to get
it implemented. Your help will be greatly appreciated, its for my graduate
research.

Thanking you and With Regards,

Arun Nair