Hi Shri,

Sorry for not stating my problem clearly.

I need to implement ZIP load model in matpower to evaluate it's effect,
instead of constant power load in runcpf.

P = P0[ a1 (v/v0)2 + a2(v/v0) + a3 ]
Vo is the rated voltage of the device, and Po and Qo is the power consumed
at rated voltage.

This is the equation I need to implement. I tried understanding the runcpf
code, But I couldn't make out where to make those changes.

Is it possible to tell where to make those changes or the name of the
matlab file used for this?

Thanking you and With Regards,

Arun Nair

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 7:46 AM, Abhyankar, Shrirang G. <abhy...@mcs.anl.gov