Thanks Jose. I’ve added that to the manual as you suggested.

I also agree with your suggestions for Chris. However, I’m curious about your
[*] note. In the situation you describe, it’s just that the Newton method will
diverge, correct? The original solution will still be a solution of the power
flow equations won’t they?

    Ray