Dear Jose and Ray,

thanks for your replies, I've tested another few things:

I deactivated the other two PV-buses, so there is only one reference bus,
many PQ-buses and the problematic PQ/PV-bus.

With the PQ (result is ok):
- Slack inserts: -60 Mvar
- Problematic bus: 0.118 Mvar, V=1.0335 pu

With PV without limits (result is ok)
- Slack inserts: -61 Mvar
- Problematic bus: 0.851 Mvar, V=1.05 pu (as set as Vg)

With PV with limits (not ok):
- Slack inserts: +84 Mvar (145 Mvar difference)
- Problematic bus: 0.7 Mvar, V=0.15 pu (generator has reached its upper
limit, hence it was converted to PQ)

But the result of V of the problematic bus should be somewhere in between
1.0335 and 1.05 p.u.. All other P and Q of the generators and buses remain
constant within all variants. For me it looks like the result is in the
unstable area of the QV-curve.

@ Jose: when setting Vg=1.0335 than the result is ok again. The problem
starts at the point the generator reaches it's Q-Limit and gets converted
to PQ again.

I don't understand why the result is in the unstable area of the QV-curve,
because the reactive power is capacitive and not inductive, hence I
wouldn't expect a stability Problem (I'm increasing the voltage).

Interesting point: with the fast-decoupled solver the power flow with
Q-limit converges to V=1.0465 p.u. (result is ok), with Gauss-Seidel it
doesn't converge. Maybe there is a problem with Newton's method?!

Thanks for your help/explanations, nice regards,
Chris