Le 17 déc. 2014 à 19:56, Tim Jones <tolis...@me.com> a écrit:

> Use the Build Automation options for your platform and add a CopyFilesStep.
>
> I have a slew of helper and framework tools that must be added to many of my
> projects and the CopyFilesStep takes care of it very readily.

Is it worth telling I used to use CopyFilesStep a lot, until they already
corrupted two of my projects (in one or two years of interval)? I was forced to
bring a previous version, for both of them, which led me to lose several days
(weeks?) of work.
Since the last time I got a project corruption (two months ago; the IDE would
encounter a problem and crash when compiling/remote debugging to Win32), I
avoid them like the plague. Of course, if many other users use them without
problem, then you're fine; it'd be weird it only happened to me, though.