Le 17 déc. 2014 à 20:27, Tim Jones <tolis...@me.com> a écrit:

> I suspect that there’s something occurring on your system, Arnaud.  I still
> have the issue with lost image file locations, but only on one system.  The
> same projects work fine on any other system.

What could be “wrong” on my system to the point of making the IDE corrupting my
project?

> Also, I haven’t seen the Build Automation corruption since 13r3.3.  In my
> experience, the new versions all use the absolute path of the original file.
> I use the CopyFilesStep on all three platforms.

Well, I asked in this mailing list both times I had a project corruption. I'd
be surprised if you're surprised that corruption can happen using
CopyFilesSteps (you were subscribed when I asked).
BTW, I had no answer both times, so this is indeed something rare. But I can't
accept (so it just can't be true) that I'm the only one having this problem.