On Dec 17, 2014, at 12:21 PM, Marnaud <anic...@mac.com> wrote:

> Le 17 déc. 2014 à 19:56, Tim Jones <tolis...@me.com> a écrit:
>
>> Use the Build Automation options for your platform and add a CopyFilesStep.
>>
>> I have a slew of helper and framework tools that must be added to many of my
>> projects and the CopyFilesStep takes care of it very readily.
>
> Is it worth telling I used to use CopyFilesStep a lot, until they already
> corrupted two of my projects (in one or two years of interval)? I was forced
> to bring a previous version, for both of them, which led me to lose several
> days (weeks?) of work.
> Since the last time I got a project corruption (two months ago; the IDE would
> encounter a problem and crash when compiling/remote debugging to Win32), I
> avoid them like the plague. Of course, if many other users use them without
> problem, then you're fine; it'd be weird it only happened to me, though.

I suspect that there’s something occurring on your system, Arnaud.  I still
have the issue with lost image file locations, but only on one system.  The
same projects work fine on any other system.

Also, I haven’t seen the Build Automation corruption since 13r3.3.  In my
experience, the new versions all use the absolute path of the original file.  I
use the CopyFilesStep on all three platforms.

Tim