I actual see why the copyFile build settings not working. I select the two
framework files; DPP.framwork and EDSDK.framework but Xojo sees the .framework
as a folder and takes the files inside the frameworks and then adds those and
not the actual framework setups like;DPP.framwork and EDSDK.framework. That
there looks like a Xojo bug report waiting to happen.

I wondering if there not another way to do this with out using the auto build.

Cheers,

Obleo Beck