Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Jeremy Dawson wrote:
>
>> Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>>> On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, Jeremy Dawson wrote:
>>>

> I don't understand how what you describe qualifies as a problem or a bug ?

A program which grabs my window, from which I can't tell how to quit?
You must be joking.

>>> You must have been living under a rock if you have no idea how to use
>>> a Norton Commander clone.
>>

>>> It would be nice if the device between the computer moniter and the
>>> chair could actually think.
>
> I don't tolerate ignorant people.

Where "ignorant" means not familiar with Norton Commander.  This is why
you're not suited to being a software developer.

None of us knows everything that everybody else knows.  Most of us have
the sense to realise this.

I'll tell you something you don't know - if you want to learn about
software which is usable by someone who hasn't been taught how, or
hasn't previously used a clone of that software, try any of

pine
mutt
lynx

Jeremy Dawson