(Roskin, you where added as personal recipient of this since according to
the changelog, you are to blame for this ;)

> Can you try to revert the diff and see if you can compile mc, then?
> Can you do binary search over individual changes?
>                                                               Pavel

I have searched for individual changes. This is what breaks it, I'm pretty
sure:

removal of mc-aclocal.m4 and

RCS file: /cvs/gnome/mc/Makefile.am,v
retrieving revision 1.3
retrieving revision 1.4
diff -r1.3 -r1.4
6c6
< ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I . -I macros
---
> ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I macros
9c9
<       macros/linger.m4
---
>       macros/gnome-gettext.m4 macros/linger.m4
13c13
<               create_vcs mc-aclocal.m4 gettext.m4 \
---
>               create_vcs \

But how to fix it, I don't know. Get me an Automake guru, please ;)

Regards,
Egil

--
MandrakeSoft<Br>