On 2/2/07, Holly Witchey <hwitchey at clevelandart.org> wrote:

> Oh, these kinds of inquiries make me so sad.
>
> There's a good basic rule in this--You Get What You Pay For.

This is so true. In some respects we are better than many non-profits and
are certainly interested in doing better. But we also have the usual
constraints and fight the usual expectations about non-profits. So, at this
stage, my goal is to get a sense of what other organizations like ours are
paying for comparable work, and then try to do better. But I do need to
start with the "what are organizations like ours paying for comparable
work."

ari