Gaz got me thinking...

I could not believe my eyes Sunday morning when looking in the paper and
saw (I think) Circuit City selling the Rio for $99 (!!)

Are they trying to copy Gillette in marketing this, where Diamond takes a
loss on the equipment --but makes up for it selling flash cards (or
something equivalent) for it?  This *really* is not good for MD if Diamond
is going to try and use what basically is predatory pricing against Sony.

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]