Today I was out at the McArthur Glen outlet village in York, where Virgin
music ( not associated with the Virgin Megastore ) have an outlet store
called 'XS' , and they had The Sex Pistols' "Kiss This" for  7.99 stlg, and
if you buy more than 3 items, you get  1 off each one, so it eventually cost
me  6.99 stlg.

I had a chat with the manager, asking why they only had 1 MD title, and only
5 copies of that 1 title, and he said there will be a different title every
week or so at that price from the Virgin label in the shop, but they will
not know in advance what the title will be....

They also stock Bush (!!!) blank MD's at  9.99 stlg for 5....

Richard