You wrote:
Well as I said before, I called the Newcastle branch and spoke to Simon (a
quick check on the back of the catalog shows he is the assistant manager)
I found HiSpace74 were UKP1.49 each, and he confirmed they were UKP0.79
with the voucher, limit of 20 and in stock.  I would need the voucher he
said
though

When did you speak to him?  The fax only came through from their Head office
today. I asked to see it as I thought they were winding me up ( and scoring
 20 for a round of staff drinks) You should have got 'em while you could...

I will be checking again though....

As for fruity 80mins,  no news yet, but I did get some snazzy green 74's :-)

Richard