princegaz wrote:

> Subject: Re: MD: 79p Md's
>
> I rang Newcastle Richer Sounds today and they also said HiSpace
> blanks are now UKP0.87, and that Samsung discs will be UKP0.79

I bought 20 Samsung 74 discs from KVJ Fairdeal in London (UKP 1.09 each) and
am impressed with the quality of manufacture. So far I have used eighteen of
these discs (without the slightest hitch) and will not hesitate to buy more.
Construction, case and labels would seem to be a big improvement on Hi-Space
and it is my guess that maybe the low price is a sort of introductory price?

Having had bad experiences with both Maxell and Hi-Space (probably deck
related) I have been using TDK and Sony exclusively, but these Samsung discs
are first class.

I don't want to start a war about 'Blanks' - just pass on my thoughts about
the Samsung discs.

Denis