Gaz wrote:
Well as I said before, I called the Newcastle branch and spoke to Simon (a
quick check on the back of the catalog shows he is the assistant manager)
I found HiSpace74 were UKP1.49 each, and he confirmed they were UKP0.79
with the voucher, limit of 20 and in stock.  I would need the voucher he
said
though
I wrote:

When did you speak to him?  The fax only came through from their Head office
today. I asked to see it as I thought they were winding me up ( and scoring
20 for a round of staff drinks) You should have got 'em while you could...
I will be checking again though....

I rang head office, they confirmed that the cheap 79pence MD's are Samsungs,
not Hi-Space, and they do not have any 'yet'...
The also apologised for the mis-leading add, saying 'it won't happen
again'....hmmm....

I also rang the Newcastle branch, asking if they had 79p Hispaces for What
hifi readers, they said no, they were Samsungs, and they didn't have any.
Seems if you haven't got your Hi-Space yet Gaz, you ain't going to get them
for 79p :-(

Richard