I rang Newcastle Richer Sounds today and they also said HiSpace
blanks are now UKP0.87, and that Samsung discs will be UKP0.79
when they are in stock, which they said will be two weeks.  Still those
HiSpace are pretty damn cheap and must leave you Ozzie guys wishing
you hadn't sent "Neighbours" and "Home and Away" to us as you might
have discs at under AUS$2.50 like we have now :-P

I doubt he is allowed to but it would be interesting to know if Arnaud
knows the manufacturing cost of an MD and told us how low discs prices
could go.

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -- "Perhaps the end of the world will be when the sun fails
to rise tomorrow.  But you guys in Australia will no doubt see it already
has.  Bugger :-P"