Well, I seriously doubt any company is going to be resting on its laurels,
except possibly after a new product launch -- and that's what the 2-week
vacation is for.  They exist to make money -- and if they're not doing
anything, then they're losing money.

So just be patient. I'm not sure when the 330/530/630/730/930 decks came
out, but I sure wouldn't call Sony "resting" after releasing these 5
new(er) MD decks.  Maybe they are working on the next big thing... i
dunno... a Microdisc that's half the size of Minidisc which they'll release
in 5 years?  Maybe they're working on a MD format that'll hold 100 or 120
minutes of stereo music (200 to 240 of mono!)  Who knows?

-sb

*******

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]