From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of Alexander Dietrich
Sent:   Friday, 27 August 1999 6:08
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: MD: Airborne MiniDisc's? Did we ever put together a list?

Do you know what it is that makes "laser devices" supposedly
dangerous ? I believe some airlines forbid the use of laptops
with CD-ROMs on board. Do they emit a lot of electric noise
or something ?
I know I'd rather not listen to MDs for a couple of hours
than putting everybody's live at risk (and mine).