Hi,

OK, I give thumbs up for safety.
How about when you can use safety in a profitable manner.
If you bring your favorite entertainement with you, would you pay for
in-flight options like movies and music ?
I guess not.
That's another reason for not leting you use your gear, isn't it?

[]'s Flávio Moritz
"The chase is better than the catch."