Regis Priqueler wrote,

| I try to recored sounds from my VCR to my MDS-W1 continuously On deck A and
| B. When i played back the discs (both and only the last minutes of each) i
| heard drops in the sound like when a CD player skips during playing when the
| CD is dirty. I deleted the
| part where with the drop out and rerecorded music on it's... no dropouts; So
| i don't think it's the discs (MPO's i think, because the brand is FNAC).

How many dropouts?  There will always be about 1/4 of a second during relay
recording when the recording continues but you don't hear anything because
the output selector is getting switched, and during relay playback you'll
also get the same moment of silence as the output is switching.  If you play
only one disc or the other, not using relay, everything should sound right.

But if you're getting a lot of dropouts, something else is wrong.  Good luck.