Hey everybody,

I've just installed my new Pioneer P100 changer into my car, connected to my
MEH P5000R MD head unit and CDX P5000 CD changer, and I've noticed that when
changing MD's ,the current MD continues to play at reduced volume whilst the
next disc is selected, and continues to play until either the next disc is
playing or the 10 second shock memory is exhausted, rather than cutting off
the sound instantaneously, like the CD changer does when changing discs.
Anybody else notice this?  Is this normal for MD changer operation?

Richard