>Just wanted to inform your site that the Melting Pot is now conducting
>auctions of new MD walkmans and CD discmans on E-bay.  We believe that this
>will allow a consumer the ultimate in pricing!

I'd take this notice with a grain of salt.   having checked both ebay and
amazon for some time, I find 99% of the 'new' stuff on auction ends up
goign for more money on auction than the retail price.  I've seen blank MDs
go for $5 each - makes me want to slap some of these buyers....

but i digress.    Just cuz these are on e-bay, don't expect any bargains...

- J

John McLachlan
Draper Laboratory
Cambridge, MA   02139-3563