Well, my 320 has developed the turn on bug. I thought it was only the bane
of the 510s but obviously now I know different.

  It's not too bad. It comes on about once every three or four days. And yes
it is made in Malaysia... "If I'd only known..." ;-)

  On the good side it's never come on with a disc sitting in the slot (but
not all the way in) or with a disc in and the power off... Dunno if that's
coincidence or not. I've been lucky, I guess. It's come on sometimes but it
has never disrupted any monitoring or anything I've been doing. I've never
heard any ground gears, but it does click once right before it comes on.
Hopefully it'll last me a year or two more until I can give it to my parents!
;-b

  The scary thing is lying in bed, trying to get to sleep, drifting right off
to the edge of dreamy bliss and then have the room light up with "NO DISC"
shining from across the room. Maybe mine's just haunted? :-)

~Zach