[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> You must be a really light sleeper, or the 320's display must be a heck of a
> lot brighter than the 510's, if that glow can keep you up.  I had my 510s in
> my bedroom, and if the bug kicked in as I was falling asleep the noise was
> worse than the display; after all, my eyes were closed already.

Hmm,

that makes me a 'deep'? sleeper.... (Used to make backups to tape of my
PC during the night. PC is in my bedroom!)

Cheers,
Ralph -> zzzzzzzzzz.
Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE