Renting or borrowing this unit is not a good idea. Because I just
noticed that this  will be since the 2nd October forever from 20-5am
every saturday. So I don't think I'll rent a unit every saturday,....
But the one at saturday is very important because it's from one of
Germanys biggest discos, many djs and so on :).

Greetz, DeeK@y/Matthias

> Matthias followed up,
>
> | Thankx for that big guidance :)).
>
> You're welcome.
>
> | I think it's not so important if I miss a few seconds.
>
> Well, this is the problem: of course there will be stretches where you won't
> mind missing a few seconds, but you can't guarantee that the points where
> you'll be changing discs will all occur during the less important parts.  You
> might find that the time to change discs comes right in the middle of some-
> thing you really want to hear and to keep.  That's why I think it's a good
> idea to arrange a little overlap if you can borrow or even rent a second
> recorder.

Matthias, Official WebMaster of DJs At Work