PrinceGaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My inbox has 9447 messages just now, ne1 know how I can archive them
> to a CD-R pls-- it's taking several seconds to open my inbox and I'd
rather
> not delete all your messages.

In your D:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express\
directory, you'll find some files with a .dbx extension.
For example: the file inbox.dbx contains all the messages that are contained
in the inbox directory of OE5.
Just burn that file on CD-R.
Just remember you can't read it from the CDR though, so, should you need to
consult an old message, you'll have to rename the new inbox.dbx that OE5
creates, and copy the old one to your HD...

Hope this helps.

Luca
-> who had to burn all the .dbx files many times already