"J. Coon" wrote:

> So, how come I get all of your posts double?

It's a bug in the EMail software I just discovered. If you write
messages off-line as I do, and one doesn't get delievered when you
connect to send them, they all stay in the outbox even though some have
already been sent. The result is that when you amend the problem message
(in this case a mis-spelled EMail address) it resends everything!

--
Magic

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A book judged by it's cover makes for a very shallow read."