There probably isn't a drive made that someone hasn't had problems
with.  My experience with this drive and my two friends' experience with
Phillips SCSI drives are good.  In general, most drives work pretty well
as long as the computer they are connected to is working properly.  Most
problems that I have helped people fix with CD recorders are actually
problems with other software on the hosting computer.

Sciamano Nerazzurro wrote:

> Dave Mabry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > According to my sources at Iomega, it is made by Phillips.
>
> Stay away from it, then.
>
> Luca
> -> I've had bad experiences with Philips CD-Writers

Dave Mabry           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dossin Museum Underwater Research Team
NACD #2093            NSS #42872