My brother just got a new Schwinn street bike, 20 something speed (~1200$),
little computer dealy.  So we were biking, him behind me, I was testing out
his new bike while he was riding his old trek moutain bike.  I was going
25-30mph, which is damn fast on a bike.  I go off the road, mistakenly try
to get back on, realize that I shouldn't at the last second, then BOOM!  I
Was rolling on the ground.  I have massive road rash below my left knee,
right elbow, inside left arm, left side of my stomach.  My good watch (ok,
some ppl may have more expensive ones ~200) face was shattered, the rest was
scratched to hell.  My MD is severly scratched, it made grinding noises when
I tried to play, then would say TOC ERRORa.  But after a few tries it
AMAZINGLY works!  Every disk I have it reads.  But now it wont record.  I am
going to try and send it in to get fixed.  Has anybody had any experiences
with Sharp and 702's as far as repair costs?

Shawn M. Pierce