> Yes it would, although if digital input is so critical to you because you demand
> that much sound quality, I would advise you to stop fussing with "cheap 'n'
> cheerful" cards and go for a professional grade sound card.

No, way too expensive and they usually have more connectivity
than I need and I don't have money to burn. All I need is one
optical input to record from minidisc, no coax, no midi, no
XLR and I think consumer boards are sufficient for that. I was
just asking around here because I believe there are other MD
users who like cost efficient solutions. If you prefer studio
equipment, that's fine for you.

Alexander
--
| Alexander Dietrich | Norderstedt, Germany |
| e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |