Alexander Dietrich wrote:

> Looks interesting, but unfortunately has no optical connectors.
> And at $250 I'd rather buy a new soundcard, since I need a
> new one anyway. Thanks for the tip though !

Sorry, I was getting confused with the Optical version (SonicPort Optical). The
sonicport is $219 - the DATPort is $150.... you just have to know where to look.
www.soundprofessionals.com

--
Magic

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound is wisdom
and understanding applied to the power of vibration."