From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 3:27 AM
Subject: MD: md

> Hi, I am new to the MD list and I was wondering whether you can record
MP3's
> off the internet to your MD. Places I have checked have said that I can
and I
> can't, I need to know the truth. Is it out there? Thanks
> Also I am leaning toward the sony MZ-R55 is this a good buy???
> Thanks again,
> Frank

You need to take a trip to my homepage! Go to the Minidisc section, and
you'll find a nice easy-to-follow guide on how to put your MP3s onto your
Minidisc recorder. I also cover how to put stuff on MD into MP3 files too.
URL below.

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk (under construction)
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]