Jeffrey Scorsone wrote:
> Is there a decent MD "boombox" worth getting that
> can run on batteries.  I'm looking for something to take
> to the park, and crank up the tunes while I juggle.  I'm torn
> between looking for a boombox or speakerset for my R50.

A speaker set would be much cheaper.  You can get a CD carrying case,
put the MD and Speakers in it to make it easier to carry.

OTOH, a boom box would look like everything else on the beach and people
wouldn't know that you were playing MD.

Decisions, decisions.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways