-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Mitch P.

You not only have to get the right CD text compatible
hardware, but I believe that not all CDs themselves
have the song titles encoded in the disc.  I think its
a relatively new thing, so not many CDs have the bonus
of having song title and other info available when you
play them.  Does anyone have experience with this?

Mitch