This is more of what I meant than having not heard the brand name in years.
It was also a shock to find they are starting to make audio equipment --
something akin to finding that the brand "Maytag" also makes vacuum
cleaners. Or that "Craftsman" also makes engine parts.  You think of
"Maytag" as a brand that specializes in washers/dryers and dishwashers, and
"Craftsman" specializes in tool-making.

On another level, "Casio" is not exactly thought of as high-end.  Maybe
they're trying to change that (though it's a little late methinx)

-spb

"The future looks bright / On that train all graphite and glitter /
Undersea by rail / Ninety minutes from New York to Paris /
Well by seventy six we'll be A.O.K"  -- Donald Fagen 'The Nightfly'

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]