I haven't heard the brand name "Casio" in years.  I thought they had gone
out of business.  My impression was that they had gone the way of the
Fisher brand name --a brand that used to make high quality stuff, but
through the years either made shoddy equipment, had bad luck with a line of
products, or some other event that basically tarnished the brand's image.
What is the story on Casio?

-spb

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]