[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 12/15/99 2:01 PM, Ralph Smeets wrote:
> >As a last note, I must say, the HP48 calculator series of Hewlet
> >Packer are the best in the world. Why? You can title MDs with
> >them.
>
> Wait! How? I have a 48G and would love to be able to do this! Let us in
> on the info, Ralph :-)

Hi Dan and fellow MD/HP48 owners,

here's an extract of a private reply to a list-member to a sort.

> I use a combination of two programs. One that contains a remote controller
> on the HP48 and another program that converts a txt file into a little
> HP48 program that controls the remote controller program on the HP48.

You can find this software on the minidisc community pages:
goto http://www.minidisc.org and follow the Construction/Hacking/Titling
link. Look for HP48 and the link will take you to a place where many
other HP48/MD owners have gone before to download their combination
of titling software for the HP48.

Note that this software only works in combination with Sony decks.

Cheers,
Ralph -> I only use the software, all credits go the two writers of the
   software!

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE