> > > Wait! How? I have a 48G and would love to be able to do this! Let us in
> > > on the info, Ralph :-)
> >
> > I have an HP48G also, but what are the benefits of titling with it?
> > After all, it has the same ABCD alpha layout and equally as small
> > buttons as the remote that came with my JB920???
> >

>The benefit is that you title with a text editor on a MS-Doze machine.
>You feed the file with titles into a MS-Doze program and this program
>spits out a HP48 program that is sort of a macro which control the
>remote control program on the HP48. All you need to do is to download
>the HP48 program to you HP48, lign the HP48 IR port up with the IR
>receiver on the Sony deck and run the program.
>
>It sounds like a lot of hasle and I'm sure Martin Daneks? WinRemote works
>a lot easier, but it saves a lot of time doing the titling. Writing the
>tst file, passing it true the MS-Doze program and putting it on the HP48
>doesn't take as much as time as titling with just the remote does!

Hi Ralph (and the rest),

It's unbelievable, i've got a HP48G too :-) Great little engenious device,
of course i've upgraded the memory from 32k to 128k :-)

But what I'd like to ask you all if there's some info out there on that
titling stuff, is it possible to write such a program for the sharp... ie,
can the sharp receive titling info via optical in? if so where would I be
able to get the info on how I need to send the data....

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Bye, Remko van der Vossen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Black Angel, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ: 48056779
EDA and owner of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fan of Jewel, The X-Files, Chris Carter, Mac Gyver,
BtVS, Jane Jensen's Gabriel Knight

Pretty; "There is a pretty girl on the Face of this magazine
And all I can see are my dirty hands turning the page" Jewel